CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

23rd July 2016, 20:43
Many congratulations, pigale!
81 of 94  -   Report This Post

mattrom

23rd July 2016, 22:44
Well done, Pigale! Thanks for your vote and likewise to Rossim, Ginge, Skye and Tatters, and to Dorrien for the mention.
Who would think that with a million words in the English language, choosing one would seem so difficult? At least, I have found it so.
Thanks to Les for persevering to be able to set, and Steve for helping out.
Looking forward to next week.
82 of 94  -   Report This Post

rossim

24th July 2016, 09:00
It's not choosing the word I find so difficult.
It's finding a relevant prize!
83 of 94  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

24th July 2016, 09:11
Well-deserved win, Pigale! Thanks, Steve, for doing what I thought about but was ultimately too lazy to do myself, and thanks to Les for the challenge. A big thankyou also to Chiaroscuro for the vote
84 of 94  -   Report This Post

pigale

24th July 2016, 09:20
I am glad that I won on Peer Review and not on Clueless - the prospect of having to judge clever people's clues would frighten me!
85 of 94  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

24th July 2016, 09:25
(contd.) and to Dorrien, Steve and Aristophanes for the mentions. (No.of characters I can use per post appears to be limited).

I knew you were going to say that, Paul!
86 of 94  -   Report This Post

chiaroscuro

24th July 2016, 16:25
Well done, pigale.
87 of 94  -   Report This Post

les40

25th July 2016, 18:03
Hello all.

I've posted on Clueless if anyone wonders what's happened to me.

Anyway, PR needs to be completed too so here goes.
Firstly, thanks to steve for stepping in to announce the winner and that means it's
Well done to pigale at Post 18. Congratulations pigale. I was toying with a prize that had something to do with the word 'Pride' being 'Good or Bad' but when looking through You Tube stuff, I found this and I'd never heard of it, so thought it may be a good film to watch for the comedy value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfFvsKDuUU

Thanks again for your patience - Les40

88 of 94  -   Report This Post

pigale

25th July 2016, 18:45
Thank you Les40, should be a good film to watch if trailer is anything to go by. Hope all will be OK for you.
89 of 94  -   Report This Post

stevea6000

25th July 2016, 22:50
We saw the film Pride last year, after the BAFTAs. It was one of the best films we've seen, more than a comedy, also having moments that brought a tear to the eye. Plus, being based on a true story, the impact of what happened was magnified.

A great film.
90 of 94  -   Report This Post