CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kirky

2nd May 2016, 16:16
24a One controls limits and is annoying (5)
. am thinking RILES is the answer possibly from i(one ) rules (controls) ... limits meaning the "i" goes inside rules ?? giving the required U as extra?? .... but I might be on the wrong track ??
31 of 35  -   Report This Post

kirky

2nd May 2016, 19:59
24a One controls limits and is annoying (5)
. am thinking RILES is the answer possibly from i(one ) rules (controls) ... limits meaning the "i" goes inside rules ?? giving the required U as extra?? .... but I might be on the wrong track ??
32 of 35  -   Report This Post

tomsdad

2nd May 2016, 23:59
djawhufc. Whilst the word you mention does mean the same as the 22 letter phrase I am not sure it fits as a two word description of Gila's diet, in that we are looking for what has been removed from the clues.

kirky. I have riles.
33 of 35  -   Report This Post

kirky

3rd May 2016, 08:20
I think it is no c???. 8 of the 10 removed are listed in Bradfords as c???s
34 of 35  -   Report This Post

tomsdad

3rd May 2016, 09:01
You may be right. All I can say is that I am not able to eat any of the items removed so I have to shop in the Free From section of the supermarket. The two word description I use for my diet and what I buy is either w---- free or g----- free. I was hoping that my particular condition had gained recognition in the hallowed halls of Inquisitor towers. Maybe not!
35 of 35  -   Report This Post