CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

9th October 2015, 10:49
Sorry to hear about your mishap, monrian - pleased that you are recovering.

Friday is local shopping, not golf. Disappointing day - glorious first thing, but now cloudy and gloomy - must be the only place in the UK without sunshine.
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

mondrian

9th October 2015, 11:04
Thanks again chrise. 8A is not an expression I am not very familiar with. However right hand corner done! Now for 2D Scan a leader outside Asian city and I have ???i?S?R. I do feel bad picking your brains all the time but then you give so willingly with your replies. So thanks for all your help and this goes for jazzgirl too.
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

chrise

9th October 2015, 11:08
You're welcome, mondrian
2d the scan is medical; a "leader" of sorts is outside; the definition is "Asian city".
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

9th October 2015, 11:17
Hi Mondrian
I just peeked in and saw your mishap. Ouch!
Arnica gel very good for healing any bruises ;)
Hope it is now less painful

24 of 30  -   Report This Post

mondrian

9th October 2015, 12:40
Thanks jazzgirl. On the mend now AND crossword finished - a good day!
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

dandybandy

12th October 2015, 08:34
Good morning campers, anyone out there? It's the very divil typing this. The sun's in my eyes but I refuse to draw the curtains. The writer at 4D is driving me mad. Clue reads, "Resetting problem cut by boorish writer." (8,5). I have the crossing letters as -E-T-U-E/-T-I-, thanks to help given above but can I see the answer...! A push in the right direction??? Thanks in anticipation
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

chrise

12th October 2015, 08:41
Yes, peculiar writer to reference! Anagram "resetting" + another word for "boorish".

"Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose."

"There is no "there" there"
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

chrisg

good morning. It is an anagram of resetting with a 4 letter word meaning boorish inside....it is a female writer
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

dandybandy

PS Has anyone had any experience of that damned pop up in the kiosked ads, informing me that I "...may (sic) need to fix errors in windows.)? I don't need their permission to do anything..
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

dandybandy

12th October 2015, 08:45
Ah, thank you Chrisg and I had an aunt of that name!
30 of 30  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 42