CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ginge

27th January 2015, 07:25
Hi aristo, BBM2 et al. I was indeed but rather ironically my end of evening rendition of Benny Hill"s "Ernie" seemed to be more appreciated than my earlier recital of "Tam O' Shanter"; not at all traditional I'm sure.
Wow, you really are in the midst of some wild weather aristo, good luck. Re your footie I put a small bet after week 14 naming the Super Bowl participants and was fortunate to get it right @ 7/1 (didn't look likely with the Seahawks in their Conferencel decider until overtime!). Haven't given the "final" much thought yet, in fact thinking has been high impossible in the last few days as I'm yet again in the grip of the demon drink and enjoying it, I think.
11 of 12  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2015, 23:13
We haven't even got two feet yet, whereas some nearby towns are closing in on three. Quite the blizzard though; it took down a seawall south of Boston, and there have been waves as high as thirty-two feet. Still haven't lost power or internet, perhaps because the wind is so strong that snow isn't accumulating on trees. More on the way Friday, and Monday, and close to zero F every night for the next week- at least.
12 of 12  -   Report This Post