CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pinkpercy

19th September 2014, 19:41
Hi Jazzgirl
How do you get to stop the adds?
I hate to admit this but I am getting over the hill now and having just downloaded iOS 8 every thing I knew how to do has now gone like the sun set help please before I chuck this bl""dy thing up the garden and resort to pencil and paper! I know how to use that. Happy gardening! I've got a new and strange bird in mine that I can't identify but it loves my windfall pears! Looks like a small blackbird but speckled breast and pointy black beak any guesses? Happy gardening in spite of the ads! Xxx
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

19th September 2014, 19:47
Jazzgirl PS Liiterine is supposed to be good for you but I,from personal experience and outrageous dental bills doubt that. Switch it off if you can xx Percy
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

19th September 2014, 19:52
PPS Jazzgirl I don't know whether this question is permissible. Are you Francis? Just between us of course. Xx
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

19th September 2014, 20:09
JG guess you have gone to bed like I am about to sweet dreams Percy xx
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

19th September 2014, 20:18
Hi my little Herrick fan ! Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the flipping iPad. Me too. Have just downloaded the latest update and all has gone pear-shaped. There is no way to block the ads on iPad, but you can install an Adblock if you are using using laptop or main PC.
Re the garden bird, it may be a song thrush, or a female blackbird. Thrushes usually like snails though.
No, my name's not Francis. Not sure why you think that ?
Sending K's by the score..... xx
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

19th September 2014, 20:20
PS I will never buy a bottle of Listerine again..... never........so there. Sweet dreams x
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

pinkpercy

19th September 2014, 20:38
As you everything pear shaped, I'm so pleased you are not France's I won't say why except that I knew her as a very clever jazz fan. Night night sleep well it's not a blackbird or thrush I've looked at wood lark meadow pipit etc etc still stumped! And it's not a wryneck! One day you will breathe I hope your non listerined breath in my ear and mine in yours Perchance to dream, sleep well. Xxx
17 of 17  -   Report This Post