CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tonyw

7th May 2011, 20:28
I am now going to have a bath in hot chocolate and asses milk.
11 of 25  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

7th May 2011, 20:30
Hi Rita
Welcome - there are lots of helpful people of this forum. I'm more into crosswords myself and that's why I found the manufacturer's product lists so useful - you could match up your clues with the products even if you hadn't heard of them before. Which in most cases I hadn't.
Cheers
Julie
12 of 25  -   Report This Post

tonyw

7th May 2011, 20:32
Ms Granite City ,I think I love you!
13 of 25  -   Report This Post

fred

7th May 2011, 20:38
now i'm jealous tony
14 of 25  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

7th May 2011, 21:24
Aw, how kind TonyW - what brought that on - have you started early tonight ? You go and have your hot chocolate and asses milk bath.
I'm glad I'm not responsible for your bath towels. In the meantime I'll be scrubbbing my hands with white spirit - been glossing my skirtings and can't type with rubber gloves on.+
15 of 25  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

7th May 2011, 21:32
Hello Fred,
You were asking where the quiz was earlier. Rita has the quiz sheet at her house. She just has 2 left to get and was telling us what they were. I don't have a copy of the Chocolate Quiz sheet - in fact I'll bet hardly any of us have it. I don't know the answers but I was suggesting where she could look. What a bunch of chocolates!
16 of 25  -   Report This Post

tonyw

7th May 2011, 21:34
Skim your skirtings,dump your towels,and let us both loosen our brushes!
17 of 25  -   Report This Post

tonyw

7th May 2011, 21:46
Julie,I am only messing about.
Reading your posts, looks like you know the answers anyway.
18 of 25  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

7th May 2011, 21:53
I have absolutely no idea - chocolates and celebrities are my worst subjects.
19 of 25  -   Report This Post

ab

7th May 2011, 22:17
Ask a celebrity genie- Long shot, not confident and I don't know if it's still available but is there not a brand of chocolate by Cadbury's called "Wishes Star"? It fits the letters and, if you bend it quite a bit, the sense.
20 of 25  -   Report This Post