CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mop

7th April 2024, 15:46
5d

Clues read "Made a conversion for housing minister - six letters
The above clue has me stumped I am pretty sure that I have the following letters correct : blank E blank C blank N thus in the crossword it looks like: -e-c-n

I even have an answer from another source but I cannot work out how this answer is derived from the clues

In case anyone wants to work it out and then tell me how they go there I won't mention what answer I found for the time being

Thanks

mop
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

chrise

7th April 2024, 15:49
it's a hidden word
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

7th April 2024, 16:07
Mop, I have amended your heading to take out 5d, each crossword thread is for the whole crossword, not just for individual clues.

Perhaps you’d like to read the two threads headed PLEASE READ which I have just bumped to the top, these deal with our Posting Guidelines and Duplicate Threads. Thanks.
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

mop

7th April 2024, 17:51
Thanks for the replies. I hadn't spotted that and I can now say that my source about the "correct" word was wrong

In my defence I thought I had already spotted the one hidden word that is always in the RT so wasn't looking for another one but in fact on re-checking this was the only hidden word

mop
4 of 4  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 15