CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

crackabilly

5th October 2015, 21:11
Don't whether anyone is still looking at this - I have a full grid, and have completed the instruction in the preamble. Struggling with the instruction from the misprints - I have "restore l e r s i a n s circle" - can anyone help with the middle section?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

5th October 2015, 23:47
Restore letters in small circle

That's from memory but it gives the instruction in any case
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

crackabilly

6th October 2015, 07:57
Don't really know what that means in terms of altering grid.
So, I'll conclude that what I've highlighted / ringed so far is the finish point. Thanks again djawhufc
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

crackabilly

6th October 2015, 09:08
Got it
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

6th October 2015, 14:16
Have come to this one late for various reasons. I have a full grid but cannot see where the circle of 32 letters begins and ends and therefore have no inkling as to the where the group of 4 cells ( I assume 2x2 ) is to be found. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Am I right in thinking the theme is a natural phenomenon from early last week?
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

6th October 2015, 14:22
It begins 'regularly' and there are in effect 2 separate cryptic clues which lead to the same 4 letter name.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

cloverjo

6th October 2015, 22:33
And yes, it is to do with the natural phenomena from last week.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

7th October 2015, 13:38
Thank you Djawhufc and Cloverjo. Assuming I do not have a million emails all to be dealt with 15 minutes ago - a slight exaggeration - I shall go back to it later.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post