CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mikey

4th May 2015, 07:09
Sorry but I missed your question on my gold pen thread.

On Friday, I had a letter from Cross telling me that I had won the gold pen, but that it was out of stock at present. They offered me any other item from their website, to the value of £205 instead, or I could wait until the gold pen became available.

Cross make some super pens, but I decided to wait until the gold one is available....it should only be a couple of weeks. The Cross letter didn't say which particular week I had one ! I normally look in the Sunday Times each week, to see who has won, before cutting the puzzle out but I can't recall seeing my name.

In yesterdays paper, the winners for puzzle No. 4637 are shown, which is Sunday 12th April. So perhaps my name will appear next week, or perhaps the week after.

So I can't really answer your question exactly, but it shouldn't be too long ! There seems to be about 3-4 weeks between winning and seeing your name up in lights !

By the way, here is your prize ! ::::

http://www.cross.com/en/GB/classic-century-14-karat-gold-filled/rolled-gold-ballpoint-pen.aspx

Please let us know when it arrives !
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

doglet

4th May 2015, 07:43
are you going to use it
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

mikey

4th May 2015, 08:25
Yes, of course I will doglet ! Why would I not ?

I collect fountain pens, so my 3 Sunday Times pens are most welcome !
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

doglet

4th May 2015, 08:37
good to hear I am sure using a fountain pen makes my writing easier to read and they look very good in a collection
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

sandranufc

4th May 2015, 18:46
Thanks mikey will let you know when I get it- looks very smart.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post