CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

29th March 2015, 10:46
Did I miss the suggestion that you trailed on the Peer Review thread?
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

les40

29th March 2015, 16:36
No, you didn't miss it Chris, I ended up leaving it so it doesn't interfere with anything else, however, I will post it later as it's nearly the end of weekend.

It's just an idea for a new weekly challenge as I don't get chance to do the JE anymore. Time is so constrained now that I work full time.

See ya later on,
Les40
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

les40

29th March 2015, 22:07
I've just remembered Chris, it's Easter weekend next week so I feel it might be a good idea to roll it out next Friday night as a one-off and if it gets a good deal of interest, we could maybe run it for a few weeks to see how it takes off.
Sorry for the anti-climax but I feel next weekend may be a better time to start it.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

31st March 2015, 05:19
Only just cottoned on to your new idea, les. Sounds fascinating! Something's been missing in my life since the demise of JE. Till GOOD Friday night, then!
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

les40

31st March 2015, 20:48
I'll explain it tonight GK if you like cus I've got a bit of time as I'm chilling out watching the footy, give me a few minutes to gather my thoughts to present the preamble as I've not actually prepared one yet.
That way, we all know what to expect on Friday.
I did prepare an example of what is expected on Saturday.

See ya soon, Les40
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » For les40