CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

28th October 2014, 12:01
Whoops! Just noticed 2 clues to do in top right hand corner!
9A. Public support for something (8) ??V?C?C?

9D help settle a dispute (9) ??B?T?A?E
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th October 2014, 12:03
Hi redcoral
How are you today?

ADVOCACY
ARBITRATE
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

redcoral

28th October 2014, 12:11
Many thanks chrise! I don't like leaving it unfinished although I'm about to put the paper in recycling!!

Lovely sunshine here in North Dorset. My wretched sciatica still painful but I have to wait until December to see the spinal clinic!
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

nutkin

30th October 2014, 22:06
Hi Red Coral - sorry to hear about your sciatica - I'm just nearly better after an 8-week bout of brachial neuragia - like sciatica but in the arm. Fortunately I had partial medical insurance to cover seeing a consultatnt / getting an MRI scan. Really good website for sciatica is one by British Association of Spine Surgeons - the patient info bit - very good advice on which pain killers to get prescribed by GP - I had Naproxen (stronger version of ibuprofen) , paracetamol and amitriptyline at night. My osteopath recommended special exercises called McKenzies - try googling them. Obviously every case is different, but I thought I'd share benefit of my experience with you. All the best!
4 of 4  -   Report This Post