CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

21st September 2011, 00:43
Can I just say that it has been a really pleasant day on this site. Everyone has been nice and we have been helping each other, a little banter as well - all good natured, and then you turn up, like a fart in an elevator and instantly bring a downer on it. Don't bother to reply, I shall not engage the Borg!
1 of 21  -   Report This Post

rambler

21st September 2011, 10:10
Honestly, sallyw, to open a new thread to attack a contributor and to use language like that is not on. Please feel free to abuse me now.
2 of 21  -   Report This Post

joan

21st September 2011, 10:23
Sallyw - I despair! I really thought you disliked the sniping, name-calling etc - yet at times you seem to enjoy getting stuck in to the next bout. V disappointing, I have to say.
3 of 21  -   Report This Post

charlie

21st September 2011, 16:45
Haven't you worked it out yet Joan. Pastille makes one of her inane and pointless posts, somebody moans about that, and in wades sallyw with the OTT insults. You know,that sallyw who promised only a couple of days ago to be all sweetness and light. Trolls,the pair of them.
4 of 21  -   Report This Post

21st September 2011, 17:58
I actually thought it was quite mild and quite funny. And it was going really nicely till Rusty stuck their oar in. And I had the good mannres not to carry on on your thread rambler!
5 of 21  -   Report This Post

charlie

21st September 2011, 18:15
It might have been funny the first thousand times it was said by an American. Perhaps it's the way you tell them.
6 of 21  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st September 2011, 18:21
Can we just end this. It could go on for ever and there are hundreds viewing this forum, some of whom are ill, having treatment or just wanting some relaxation.
I don't usually get upset but there must be others who are. Please see some sense and end this. Thanks in advance.
Jazzgirl
7 of 21  -   Report This Post

barrycat

21st September 2011, 18:22
Jazzgirl, the voice of reason.
8 of 21  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st September 2011, 18:24
Thanks for your support barrycat.
Matron has given up I think.!
9 of 21  -   Report This Post

21st September 2011, 19:07
If I've offended anyone sorry, but Rusty's totally uncalled for attack on pastille needed to be addressed. Why is it ok for people to pick on her, and who is going to be the next victim of the bullies? What did Rusty actually achieve by being nasty other than to stir up the hornet's nest and bring down rambler's thread like that? And the discription I used, while it may be hackneyed and even a bit crude, was appropriate.
10 of 21  -   Report This Post